ASK MASTER COACH DEV
Hi Master Coach Dev
I feel really sad that I could not make it for your CREATIVE BREATH MEDITATION (CBM) class last month. I had a personal life crisis that I had to handle. Please let me know when is your next session.
Lately I feel my sexual energy is low, and it affects my physical, emotional and mental energy. I know, once I learn the simple, step-by-step CBM techniques, I will be able to completely heal.
Master can you give me an intermediate technique that I might use until I attend your full CBM session.
I look forward to your reply, so I may not have to continue suffering the way I have the last several months.
My love and prayers to you and your sacred mission.
Thank you for your painful mail. As you have correctly stated, you will need to attend the full 4 days session of CREATIVE BREATH MEDITATION (CBM) to learn the complete set of exercises to align your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical Energies to create the balance essential for optimum functioning of the self.
However, as per your request, I will offer an intermediate exercise you could practice until I meet you face to face in the next CBM session. Please note that this is an advance CBM technique with its essence in Tantric Yoga. However since CBM is not part of Tantric Yoga, the exercise I offer is only a variation of what one might learn in Tantric Yoga to raise sexual energy.
Creative Breath Meditation to Raise Sexual Energy
In Chapter 10 of THINK AND GROW RICH, the author; Napoleon Hill speaks of the Transmutation of Sexual Energy. He states that since Energy is the basic core of the Universe, hence, the human being is nothing but Energy. As we all know Energy cannot be created or destroyed but it can change its form.
The most basic form of Energy in human is Sexual Energy. When we meditate, align our charkas, balance our energies; there is a surge in the rise of Sexual Energy. The first energy that the body generates is Sexual Energy. Since survival is the basic instinct in humans, for the survival of the species Sexual Energy is the first Energy the body generates. However, as Hill states, Energy can be transmuted into other forms. As such, by first generating Sexual Energy, it can then be transmuted into other forms, i.e. creativity, problem solving, artistry, music, business, persistence, will power, emotional stability, physical ability, spirituality, intellectual capacity etc.
We now know that sexual energy is the most concentrated form of biochemical energy in the human body. It is a form of energy that can be used for physical wellbeing by aligning the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical Energy of the body, as well as for the evolution of consciousness. The primary purpose of this CMB exercise is to raise the vibration of this profound multi-purpose transmutable energy to help you with your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional and Physical growth.
A variation of this exercise is a core technique used in Kundalini Tantra, which is designed specifically for raising the vibration of sexual energy and stimulating kundalini directly.
This is a very powerful exercise for the transmutation of sexual energy and the stimulation of kundalini shakti (energy). Although we are not going to be doing a Tantric exercise, it still combines several key aspects of Kundalini Tantra to bestow its numerous benefits.
Allow me to give you an understanding of how this terrific technique works.
1. This exercise directly stimulates the kundalini (potential energy stored at the base of the spine) and aligns all the 7 Chakras and balances the Ying and Yang (male and female energies).
2. We shall be using the 4-4-4-4 breath count. You will inhale at a count of 4, hold your breath at a count of 4, exhale at a count of 4 and hold your breath at a count of 4 again. You will keep repeating this breath count through out the entire exercise. Do this in the morning just as you arise and the last thing you do at night before going to bed. I suggest you start with a 15 minutes session each time, until which time you can prolong your sessions.
2. The vibrations of the 4-4-4-4 breath count will activate the sleeping energy at the base of the spine and ignite the energies of the 7 Chakras until they are all in complete balance each with the other.
3. The physical posture and movements of this exercise will increase the strength of your sexual energy. The various movements will also direct the sexual energy upwards so that it can be used by your higher centers and to channel the sexual energy upwards to be used for spiritual, mental, emotional and physical equilibrium.
Benefits of this exercise:
- Raise Sexual Energy
- Improves the entire sexual system and increases the vibrations of sexual energy. Channels sex energy upwards to be used for higher functions.
- Cures deep seated fears, sexual or otherwise, and makes you courageous.
- Massages the internal organs to promote health and wellbeing.
- Helps the elimination system.
- Cures sexual dysfunctions.
- Balances and harmonizes the personality with the higher self.
Raising Sexual Energy exercise poses
Guided Exercise to Raise Sexual Energy
1. Sit in rock pose. Rock pose means to sit back on your heels with your back straight. (Fig 1 & Fig 2)
2. Stretch your arms straight up such that the upper arms are hugging your ears. The elbows should be straight. Clasp your hands together, such that all your fingers are interlaced, except for the index finger of each hand. The index fingers are pointed straight up and pressed together (Fig 3)
3. Elongate your spine upwards, lengthen your neck and subtly bring your chin back and in, like a soldier at attention. This will align the spine with the back of your head.
4. Now begin your 4-4-4-4 breath counts. Inhale at a count of 4, hold your breath at a count of 4, exhale at a count of 4 and hold your breath at a count of 4 again. Repeat this breath count through out the entire duration of this exercise.
5. Do this first thing in the morning and the last thing before going to bed at night. I suggest you start with a 15 minutes session each time, until which time you can prolong your sessions to a maximum of 90 minutes. It will get easier after awhile when you find your rhythm.
6. To end, inhale deeply at a count of 8 and apply root lock, diaphragm lock and neck lock with your breath held in. (Root lock is the contraction of the rectum, sex organ and lower navel. Diaphragm lock is pulling up and in of the diaphragm. The Neck lock is to pull the neck muscles back while tucking the chin in and back slightly.) As you apply all three locks, visualize energy being propelled up the spine and into your brain. You may repeat the application of triple lock as above 2 more times if you like.
7. After completing this exercise you must rest (preferably on your back in a Star Position) for a time equal to that spent doing this technique
If you are interested in more CREATIVE BREATH MEDITATION exercises, please get in touch with SELF MASTERY LERANING CENTRE by calling Jaq 016 – 221 6708 or via email to Jaq@selfmastery.com.my
PRYA, for an optional exercise (if you are into Yoga), please look up Sat Kriya for a variation of this exercise. As you will discover, this is a very powerful Kundalini Tantra Yoga, Tantric Techique to Raise Sexual Energy.